Back to steven-hall.org
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Found something weird... Options
Erin Something
Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 2:53:22 AM

Groups: Shoal

http://www1.aston.ac.uk/lhs/staff/az-index/hallsd/

I stumbled across this article about a Dr. Stephen D. Hall (I realize it's a different spelling) who is involved in this:

Regen Tharapeutics Plc. ‘Investigation into the mechanisms of zolpidem mediated cognitive improvements following brain injury – an MEG study’. Dr Stephen D. Hall, Dr Ian M. Stanford, Dr Gavin L. Woodhall. (�18,000).

I'm not sure what the title means, I'm not any sort of scientist, but the idea of cognitive improvements following brain injury could be a reference to Eric's "fugue." I just thought it was interesting.

Why are you telling me this?
heartbreak
Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 4:55:07 AM
Groups: Shoal , Unspace Science Committee

That is a pretty crazy coincidence if it is one. Ian and Gavin huh? I bet they're a couple of cool cats.
timlarsson
Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 4:26:27 PM

Zolpidem :) That made me think of a text i wrote a sleepless night a few years ago (only have it here in a BMP image because my old school couldn't show pdf-files) link

(edit: it's not that good, and well, i just wrote it for fun... and sorry for thread stealing Whistle )
Erin Something
Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 7:10:24 PM

That's a really cool story timlarsson. I particularly like your use of color.

Why are you telling me this?
timlarsson
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:42:21 AM

Thank you Erin :) Check out the first letter of the fading red sentense in the middle of my text ;)
damienmarc
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2011 10:51:10 PM

I've just found something that is probably coincidence. I was trying to see if I could something out about Simian Keslev, Bob Fenton etc (names from post that isn't Eric's), and so I searched up 90 Sheffield Road. It's in Glossop, and right near there is a "Wind in the Willows Hotel". This made me think of The Willows hotel where he met Ruth & John. He was also on his way to Manchester then, and Glossop is just outside Manchester. Like I said, probably coincidence but still struck me.
timlarsson
Posted: Sunday, July 17, 2011 1:15:51 PM

damienmarc: That was a really cool find :)
Conceptually yours...
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2011 4:10:05 PM

damienmarc wrote:
I've just found something that is probably coincidence. I was trying to see if I could something out about Simian Keslev, Bob Fenton etc (names from post that isn't Eric's), and so I searched up 90 Sheffield Road. It's in Glossop, and right near there is a "Wind in the Willows Hotel". This made me think of The Willows hotel where he met Ruth & John. He was also on his way to Manchester then, and Glossop is just outside Manchester. Like I said, probably coincidence but still struck me.

Hi, Stevens from Glossop, check out Real world locations under crypto-forensics (there are even pictures) :)

See in black and white, feel in slow motion....